Wednesday 4 November 2015

So, i initially went to meet jessica to ball. But came across an unexpected visit from joshua and 2 of her friends! So i played good today as i perspired a lot. Thankful to the senior players cos they guided me throughout the match, giving me so many opportunities to attack , and their encouragements. I'm quite happy that joshua and jessica as they gave me a lot of advices and acknowledging me as a potential player! I'm gonna work so hard!! Jessica also told me so many things and how to be better! went to eat supper with jess and poh kian. Then Justin came to meet us and we all talked a lot! like my o's and his aspirations. Then Jessica drove me home, while on our way, we talked so much.

" playing different positions in different teams are normal, but we will push you out of your comfort zone, and you will never be in it. Because you will be our guard. "

Thus, i will improve and become wiser every game as a guard, i will learn to play the position well, i will not let you guys down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment